What this solution gives you
1. A page with a form where your customers can submit feedback after a delivery is completed:
2. An email template in FunnelBud confirming the delivery completion, and a link to your page so they can submit feedback:
3. A notification to your delivery team with the feedback.
4. Template content for both the email, the page, the form fields, and the notification to your sales team. You can edit this template content if you wish, or use it as-is.
5. A set of reports allowing you to understand the feedback by category, date, and more.
How it works
You simply have to tell your team to send the email template to a customer any time a delivery is made. If you have a system that tracks completed deliveries, this email can be automated, and the customer can even be reminded if they don’t submit the feedback within a certain number of days.
Your team will be notified when a customer submits feedback, and the reports will allow you to analyze and act on the feedback you get over time.
If a customer gives negative feedback, it is a good opportunity to immediately act on it to ensure that the customer gets more satisfied. If they give positive feedback, it’s a great opportunity to thank them and ask if they’d like to be a testimonial or a case study.
Possible add-ons (custom built together with you or we show you how to do it):
- Add a service category, so you can group the feedback by service type.
- Based on the score given (and optionally, service type), add an upsell follow up funnel (landing page, email, sequence, personal follow up)
Process of creating this solution
- We will create the full solution for you with the template content.
- We show you how to edit the template content should you wish to do so.
- You tell your team to send the feedback completion email from now on after each important delivery, and you start using it!
What this costs to implement:
Included for Basic tier and up (within the available monthly Implementation Hours)
Learn what your customers value and how you can improve your delivery services.