What this solution gives you:
A fresh look at look at your sales process and if you’re using the CRM to its full capacity, as well as a team onboarding and training.
- How you work and your sales process
- The Inbound process and MQL/SQL leads
- How to perform the most common sales operations and work with the CRM
How this solution is delivered:
This solution and training is conducted as part of the included Success Consulting meetings included in your package. What we do:
- We will send you some initial questions to get your view on what’s needed.
- We will have one or more online meetings with your key stakeholders to understand your needs and see if we can make some quick adjustments together before we train your team.
- Once we’re happy with the chances made, we’ll have one or more an online, or paid on-site, training sessions with your team in our recurring meetings until everybody is fully onboarded and all questions are cleared out.
Note: Best results are usually achieved if you select a few users who represent your decision makers and power users, and we have a few lighter online sessions with them, rather than a big “one-time” training session for all users. During the lighter sessions, we will be able to discuss questions more openly, make decisions, and make some changes to your process, rather than “forcing” a process onto all users all at once.
- Online training (basic license & up): Included as part of the success consulting meetings in your package.
- On-site training or additional training aside from what’s included in your package (all license packages): $1200.
- Non-customers (online or on-site): $2600 (includes understanding the account, incl. understanding the setup, interviews, goal setting, training and post-training follow up).
Note: If you have 5 or more participants, we recommend an on-site training because it will help with engagement.
- You will know if there are parts of the CRM you’re not using and optimize the way you use it.
- You will onboard all members into a standardized way of working.
- Your sales and marketing teams will be more in sync.