What this Solution Gives you
- You have one meeting link which can be used by different team members, instead of each member creating their own individual meeting link
- Multiple team members can be added to the meeting link, as long as they’ve synced their calendar in FunnelBud
- The system will randomly assign the appointment to a team member when more than 1 of them is available for the timeslot being booked.
How this solution will be implemented for you
- The different team members who want to use the shared Teams meeting must first sync their calendars with FunnelBud’s meetings feature
- We’ll provide you with Help articles and video recordings to guide you through the process of creating a team meeting link, and adding team members to it.
Key Benefits of having a Shared Team Meeting Link
- It ensures that someone will always be available to take a meeting, as opposed to individual meeting links which could cause issues when a team member is away or not available.
- It saves you from the hassle of creating and implementing meeting links for every team member
- Team meeting links are “future-proof’ i.e. even when a team member leaves, and a customer clicks to book a meeting, the link will still work. Individual booking links tend to break whenever a team member leaves and their booking links get deleted
Cost to implement
The Shared Team Meeting solution comes included in all FunnelBud packages. Contact your Project Manager for details