What this solution gives you:
- An automated thank you email when a person who doesn’t have a defined persona set up
- The email offers them to click a button based on which description fits them best, so that they can get matching content.
- Sets their persona in FunnelBud so that you can use Dynamic Content and other segmentation capabilities to send more relevant material to them in the future.
- An automation that sends additional material according to above.
Optional add-on service:
This workshop assumes that you have defined at least 3 different personas. If you haven’t FunnelBud can offer various Persona Workshops to help you define those. Please browse those in our Solutions Marketplace, or we’ll recommend one after you’ve requested this package.
How we will deliver this solution to you:
- We will request you to submit information into our discovery document, with information about your existing personas, and attach your existing persona description files. (Or we will do a persona workshop as an add-on service as described above.)
- We will draft a document with the content for each automated email, and the forms and rules that will trigger this automation. We can edit this jointly until satisfactory.
- We will build the automation and a corresponding dashboard for you so you can measure the impact of the automation and improve the content of it in the future.
What this costs to implement:
One-time fee for the full delivery including the content: $1589
One-time fee for the skeleton only, and you add the content into the assets in FunnelBud yourself: $459
Both come with a monthly support and maintenance fee of $15/m, to support the automations for these assets and helping you edit them, within the “implementation hours” included in your package.
Standard and up
One-time fee for the full delivery including the content: $1140
One-time fee for the skeleton only, and you add the content into the assets in FunnelBud yourself: $0 (within your monthly license implementation hours).
Support and maintenance fee: $0/m (within the monthly license implementation hours).
You will be billed on your next subscription invoice.