What this solution gives you:
- allows you to work on your contacts on a Google Sheet, and sync it with FunnelBud when they reach a certain stage.
- This method is great for companies who work on a lot of contacts that they want to call, but don’t want to add them to FunnelBud until they’re actually qualified.
- If you have an external cold calling company and don’t want to teach them a tool like FunnelBud, this is a great way to allow them to work on their contacts in a sheet, and send them into your FunnelBud instance (and notify you automatically, assign correct campaigns, add them to correct follow up lists, etc.) automatically with barely any training required!
How does the integration work:
You will add and work on contacts in your sheet.
You can add any number of columns etc. as you wish and work on it to your heart’s delight.
When the contact is qualified and you want to add it to FunnelBud and continue working on it from there, you simply select “Yes” in the column “Imported from Cold calling Sheet”, and voila – all the info is synced into FunnelBud.
FunnelBud system can also trigger automation such as notification to a lead owner, adding leads to the correct lists, or even an email/drip sequence with a custom message sent to the contact). Here is an example of the Automation where every lead imported from a cold calling sheet is assigned to a campaign “Cold Calling Sheet”.
All the info from your sheet and additional meta-data such as sync data, who synced it, etc. will be automatically added to FunnelBud.
How do we deliver this solution:
- Information gathering – You should provide us with your Cold calling sheet and confirm the fields that you would like to import into FunnelBud. We can set up a meeting if needed, for any clarifications.
- Custom requirements: Also you might need some actions to take place as soon as a qualified lead is imported into the system. For example, assigning a lead owner, adding a lead score, triggering an email notification, etc. The standard implementation includes a workflow to assign the imported lead to a campaign.
- Scoping and materials – We will create a scoping document and send it you for approval. Included in the scoping documents are the things we need from you and information like the fields to be imported and actions to be automated.
- Configuration – Based on the scope of work defined in step 2, our team will connect the Google Sheet and Funnel Bud via Zapier integration. Also,
- We will set up the workflows within FunnelBud for the actions which can be automated.
- Manual actions to be performed by your team as and when a lead is imported.
- Testing – We will create a Test Cases document based on the approved requirements and scope. We will use these test cases for internal testing to ensure that everything is working according to what was agreed in the scoping doc. Once we’re done with internal testing, we will send you the test cases and you will have at least 2 days to test the integration.
- Delivery – Once you’ve tested and everything is working properly, we will send you an Implementation Delivery document to sign off. Once you signed off, the project is considered completed and delivered.
Cost to implement:
- One-time setup fee = $150
- Ongoing Support & Maintenance fee: $50/m (includes Zapier account by FunnelBud if you don’t already have one)
Standard and up:
- One-time setup fee = $0
- Ongoing Support & Maintenance fee: $0
Note: Custom Workflows (if needed ) will be scoped and charged separately based on custom requirements. The fee will be added on top of the one-time setup fee as per your plan.
You will be billed on your next subscription invoice