- A way to send transactional emails to contacts even if they have unsubscribed from other marketing messages
- A simple way for contacts to choose which messages they want to receive
- A way for contacts to see what messages they have subscribed to
- You have to create a landing page (a preference center) and use it as the unsubscribe link.
- On the preference center landing page, do not add the “Unsubscribe from all marketing messages” Link
- Set the Email unsubscribe settings under configurations:
- Unsubscribe mode=Preference centre
- Show contact segment preferences =Yes
- Set the rest of the settings to No
- Default custom preference landing page=Select the landing page you created
- For all the segments you want to avail to the Preference Center, set the “Available in Preference Center”=YES
- Have a segment of contacts that will receive Transactional Emails. Do not make this segment available at the preference center.
- When sending emails, select the preference center you created under the “Preference center page” Settings
Cost for FunnelBud to implement on your account:
Refer to the Pricing page