What this solution gives you
- An integration, that will sync contacts and companies from Intelliplan to FunnelBud Flex.
- Automated workflows in FunnelBud Flex to nurture, upsell or more based on synced data.
- The standard solution offers one-way sync from Intelliplan to FunnelBud.
- The sync will be based on a time intervals for e.g. all contacts and companies updated in the last X hours.
- A project manager and Integration Manager who will oversee the whole project will manage timelines, updates and deliveries.
- A dedicated systems developer will build the sync.
- 1-hour training session and help documentation for future reference. More help included as part of FunnelBud’s standard support package.
How we will deliver this solution to you
For API integrations, we will follow a standard procedure:
- Information gathering – We will set up a meeting to understand the business need and the value it could generate for you. We will gather technical requirements, limitations and other information relevant to the project.
- Scoping and materials – We will create a scoping document and send it to you for approval. Included in the scoping documents are the things we need from you to be able to start development like API documents, API access, etc. Scoping is a paid upfront cost unless your package includes it (see below).
- Development – Once the scope is approved and all materials are on hand, we will start to build the scripts.
- Testing – We will create a Test Cases document based on the approved requirements and scope. We will use these test cases for internal testing to ensure that everything works according to the scoping doc. Once we’re done with internal testing, we will send you the test cases and you will have at least 1 week to test the integration.
- Delivery – Once you’ve tested and everything is working properly, we will send you an Implementation Delivery document to sign off. Once you signed off, the project is considered completed and delivered. Now we will move into our Customer Success phase, which means working with you to maximize the benefit of the sync for your business.
Cost to implement
- Basic and Standard – Custom quote for the scoping process, then a custom quote for the different phases of development where we charge half upfront and the rest upon approved delivery, as well as an added monthly support and maintenance cost for the solution.
- Premium – Much of the work is included. Smaller fixed cost for scoping and implementation, and a lower monthly cost for support and maintenance. Please see our pricing page for more details on how much is included.
Intelliplan – FunnelBud Flex CRM Integration
Intelliplan is a popular business system for Staffing companies. This solution is an “out of the box” integration process that facilitates information flow from Intelliplan to FunnelBud Flex to help you engage and nurture your contacts better.
Solution expert: Priya Jain