What this solution gives you:
- Send information submitted via Jotform to your FunnelBud contacts
- Automatic creation or updating of leads in FunnelBud, as and when there is a new submission on the Jotform
- If your website uses Jotform to collect leads, this solution can send those leads to FunnelBud for further qualification and nurturing.
How does this integration work:
- The customer creates the Jotforms. We will need access to your Jotform account.
- Set up a Zapier Integration: to create a new lead in FunnelBud, when there is a new submission in JOT Forms. If the lead already exists(email is a unique key) then contact information will be updated.
- Create simple workflows in FunnelBud to carry out the actions needed: send emails to contacts who filled in the form/notification to users in the system.
How do we deliver this solution:
- Information gathering – You should provide us with triggers and data which should be sent from one app to another.
- Workflow requirements: Also you might need some actions to take place when a new lead is added to FunneBud. For example, change lead status, create an opportunity or update subscribe/unsubscribe status.
- Scoping and materials – We will create a scoping document and send it to you for approval. The scoping documents include the things we need from you, triggers, actions and data to be transferred.
- Configuration – Based on the scope of work defined in step 2, our team will connect Jotform and FunnelBudvia Zapier integration. Also,
- We will set up the simple workflows within FunnelBud for the actions which can be automated—for example, adding contacts to a list or assigning tags or labels.
- Testing – We will create a Test Cases document based on the approved requirements and scope. We will use these test cases for internal testing to ensure that everything works according to what was agreed upon in the scoping doc. Once we’re done with internal testing, we will send you the test cases and you will have at least 2-3 days to test the integration.
- Delivery – Once you’ve tested and everything is working properly, we will send you an Implementation Delivery document to sign off. Once you signed off, the project is considered completed and delivered.
- Training – We will create a help doc for your future reference and provide solution training to your team over a video call.
Cost to implement:
- One-time setup fee = $150
- Ongoing Support & Maintenance fee: $75/m (includes Zapier account by FunnelBud)
- Support – Support is provided in case of any issue found in the existing solution.
Standard and up:
- One-time setup fee = $0
- Ongoing Support & Maintenance fee: $0
- Upfront payment: $150+$75(for the first month).
- Maintenance: $75/month onwards
- Any changes or upgrades from the scope will be charged on an hourly basis.
Additional Services and Costs
- Any Outsourced Work – $65/hour. Outsourced work like Editing forms, creating forms, creating emails, landing pages etc.
Note: Custom workflow (if needed ) will be scoped and charged separately based on custom requirements. The fee will be added on top of the one-time setup fee as per your plan.
**Billing starts on scope approval.