What this solution gives you
- Klenty- FunnelBud integration
- An outbound prospecting process to help you manage the leads generated from cold emails
How this works
- Cold list will be imported to Klenty
- Initial communications will be done in Klenty. This can be via email or LinkedIn message
- The message will include link to a webpage with a FunnelBud form
- When prospects open the email, click a link or reply to the email, they will be sent over to FunnelBud
- When they are sent over to FunnelBud, cadence from Klenty will be stopped
- The following steps will happen in FunnelBud:
- Assign leads to “Klenty – [Name of cadence]” to indicate source
- Save standard lead info as well the name of the cadence from Klenty
- Save status as opened email, clicked link, replied to email to indicate which action in Klenty triggered the sync
- If the lead did not signed up on the form from Klenty cadence, send an email from FunnelBud with a CTA link to establish tracking
- Add the leads to a new process which can include any of the following:
- adding to a list
- adding to nurturing sequence
- creating an opportunity and adding to a sales pipeline
- sending to the CRM (if using a 3rd-party CRM)
How we will deliver this solution to you
- You need to sign up for an account in Klenty and do the required setups to be able to start a cadence.
- You need to provide us access to your Klenty account so we can integrate it with FunnelBud.
- We set up the integration and build the outbound prospecting process in FunnelBud.
- Please note that you need to provide all content for emails, form and landing page. We will use existing asset templates but if you want to create new ones, we can build them for you at an additional cost.
Cost to implement
- One-time setup fee: $150
- Support and maintenance: $50/month
Standard and up:
- Included in the package
* Note: Klenty cost is not included