What this solution gives you:
- Register your FunnelBud contacts automatically with to Zoom Webinar.
- Add registrants automatically to your favourite Zapier-supported product/ service delivery workflow apps.
How does the integration work:
We will need access to your Zoom Account and the resulting CRM app if not FunnelBud e.g. Pipedrive.
An action in Funnelbud (e.g. form submit or contact update) triggers the automation and sends contact information to Zoom.
- Contact will be registered for the webinar and an email will be sent via Zoom or FunnelBud with the webinar joining URL.
Automation then sends the contact information to a CRM tool of your choice to automatically set up the resulting actions. For example,
- Create or update a contact in the FunnelBud.
- Create an opportunity or activity in your CRM app.
- Create a new user in Pipedrive.
How do we deliver this solution:
- Information gathering – You should provide us with triggers and data which should be sent from one app to another.
- Workflow requirements: Also you might need some actions to take place when a new registrant is added to a meeting/webinar. For example, change lead status, create an opportunity or update subscribe/unsubscribe status.
- Scoping and materials – We will create a scoping document and send it to you for approval. The scoping documents include the things we need from you, triggers, actions and data to be transferred.
- Configuration – Based on the scope of work defined in step 2, our team will connect FunnelBud, Zoom and Resulting CRM app via Zapier integration. Also,
- We will set up the simple workflows within FunnelBud for the actions which can be automated—for example, adding contacts to a list or assigning tags or labels.
- Testing – We will create a Test Cases document based on the approved requirements and scope. We will use these test cases for internal testing to ensure that everything works according to what was agreed in the scoping doc. Once we’re done with internal testing, we will send you the test cases and you will have at least 2 days to test the integration.
- Delivery – Once you’ve tested and everything is working properly, we will send you an Implementation Delivery document to sign off. Once you signed off, the project is considered completed and delivered.
- Training – We will create a help doc for your future reference and provide solution training to your team over a video call.
Cost to implement:
- One-time setup fee = $150
- Ongoing Support & Maintenance fee: $75/m (includes Zapier account by FunnelBud)
- Support – Support is provided in case of any issue found in the existing solution.
- Upfront payment: $150+$75(for the first month).
- Maintenance: $75/month onwards
- Any changes or upgrades from the scope will be charged on an hourly basis.
Additional Services and Costs
- Any Outsourced Work – $65/hour. Outsourced work like Editing forms, creating forms, creating emails, landing pages etc.
Standard and up:
- One-time setup fee = $0
- Ongoing Support & Maintenance fee: $0
Note: Custom workflow (if needed ) will be scoped and charged separately based on custom requirements. The fee will be added on top of the one-time setup fee as per your plan.
**Billing starts on scope approval.