What this solution gives you:
- Automatically creates Accounts in SharpSpring based on the company name provided in the contact record
- Automatically associates the contact with the account
- Automatically assign account owner based on the contact owner
- Coming soon: Options to automatically associate contacts with accounts based on the contact’s email domain and the account’s website domain
How it works:
- Forms need to have the company field.
- Contact fills out a form and provides the company name.
- System will check if the company name exists as an account. Note: Company name must be exactly the same.
- If the account does not exist yet, it will be created and the contact will be associated to it.
- If the account exists already, the contact will be associated to it.
- If the contact has an owner, the same owner will be assign to the account.
How we will deliver this solution to you:
- Make a request through your project manager and we’ll let you know when the solution is ready.
- Once it’s ready, we’ll show demo the solution to you and you can start using it.
What this costs to implement:
- Basic: $150/month
- Standard: $75/month
- Premium: included in your package
Saves time from creating accounts and associating contacts manually.