What this solution gives you
- A standard integration process that will sync contacts between your backend application and FunnelBud
- Included in the process are customizable integration components that allows you to select which contacts to send from Backend to FunnelBud, what information to sync and what to do with this information when they are sent to FunnelBud. Likewise, the process also allows you to select who and what to send back to your backend system
- A project manager who will oversee the whole project, will manage timelines, updates and deliveries
- A dedicated systems developer who will build the sync
- A complimentary integrations report that will show you how many are synced between the systems
How we will deliver this solution to you
For API integrations, we will follow a standard procedure:
- Information gathering – We will set up a meeting to discuss the customizable components, technical requirements and limitations and other information relevant to the project. However, we will need to follow the standard framework of the sync.
- Scoping and materials – We will create a scoping document and send it you for approval. Included in the scoping documents are the things we need from you to able to start development like API documents, API access, etc. Scoping is a paid upfront cost, unless your package includes it (see below).
- Development – Once the scope is approved and all materials are on hand, we will start to build the script.
- Testing – We will create a Test Cases document based on the approved requirements and scope. We will use these test cases for internal testing to ensure that everything is working according to what was agreed in the scoping doc. Once we’re done with internal testing, we will send you the test cases and you will have at least 1 week to test the integration.
- Delivery – Once you’ve tested and everything is working properly, we will send you an Implementation Delivery document to sign off. Once you signed off, the project is considered completed and delivered.
Cost to implement
- Basic and Standard: Custom quote for the scoping process, then a custom quote for the different phases of development where we charge half upfront and the rest upon approved delivery, as well as an added monthly support and maintenance cost for the solution.
- Premium: Included within the allowed scope of the Premium package. Please see our pricing page for more details on how much is included.