What this solution gives you:
- Add notes for inbound LinkedIn messages – transfer messages to FunnelBudFlow.
How does the integration work:
Dux-Soup to FunnelBud Flow
- When a new LinkedIn message is received, the Lead is created/updated and the LI message is saved as a note in FunnelBudFlow.
- When a new LinkedIn connection has been added, the Lead is created/updated and added to a specific campaign in FunnelBud Flow. You can also send a LinkedIn message via Dux-Soup from this campaign to the Lead.
- When a First degree LinkedIn profile is opened/visited and recognized by Dux-Soup, the Lead is created/updated.
FunnelBud Flow to Dux Soup
In FunnelBud Flow,
- When a contact is moved to a specific stage in a Pipeline, the contact profile will be enrolled to a specific campaign in Dux-Soup.
Dux-soup Turbo Edition is required. And the contacts added/imported from other sources must have LinkedIn Profile URLs to be able to sync them with Dux- soup.
How do we deliver this solution:
- Configuration and Set up – We will set up the needed configuration in FunnelBud Flow and the zaps.
- Training – We will provide the training document on how the solution works, so you could manage the campaigns in dux-soup.
Cost to implement:
- One-time setup fee = $350
- Ongoing Support & Maintenance fee: $45/m (includes Zapier account by FunnelBud)
**Support – Support is provided in case of any issues found in the existing solution. It does not include modifications or upgrades.