The customer will need a Salesforce specialist/power user who will build the automations on the SalesForce side.
These are the requirements that you must meet in order to use the Salesforce integration:
- You must be using either the Enterprise, Unlimited, Professional, or Performance edition of Salesforce.
- The CRM user must be an administrator in Salesforce.
- The CRM user must have Marketing User privileges.
- The CRM user must have modify all data selected within the system administrator profile of Salesforce.
- Password expiration within Salesforce must be turned off.
- API Access must be turned on
What this solution gives you
Having this solution allows you to sync campaign attribution info between SharpSpring and Salesforce so that you can evaluate which marketing channels are giving you the best ROI
How we’ll Implement this Solution for You
We’ll create the Custom Fields in SharpSpring. Then we’ll build an automation that stores the Campaign data in the custom fields and then sync those fields with Salesforce.
Your internal specialist will be responsible for creating Custom Fields for each Campaign you want to Sync in Salesforce, and then building the automation which assigns the campaign to the leads/contacts based on the field value.
Cost to Implement
- One-time setup fee: $150
- $20 Monthly maintenance fee
Standard and up:
- Included in the package