What this solution gives you
- A complete end-to-end process that generates, qualifies and converts leads to customers
- A consultation to help you define each stage of the process based on your business model
- Optionally, an Advanced Funnel Tracking Report to show you how your leads move through the funnel
How it works
- Advertise an offer on Facebook. Google Adwords or LinkedIn
- Create a landing page for that offer
- When the lead sign up on the landing page, send the offer
- Enter lead into an email drip promoting another offer (free webinar, contact page, more in-depth report/information, free “checkup”).
- Each email will contain a CTA button or a link. The CTA or link can lead to a webinar registration page, another landing page where you get more specific information from the customer, a detailed contact me page (lead is specifically requesting to be contacted and can even give a date and time).
- If the lead performed an action (registered, booked, signed up, etc), the email drip will stop and lead will move to Stage 2
- If lead did not do anything after the last email in the drip has been sent, lead will be added to the newsletter list.
- After the “action” in Stage 1 is completed, enter lead into another email drip promoting the next offer (free consultation, free demo, another meeting, free trial, etc)
- If lead performed an action, stop email drip and move to Stage 3
- If lead did not do anything, add to newsletter list.
- Lead becomes qualified
- Create an opportunity for lead and follow up manually to sell the product
- Optionally, enter lead into an email drip to get them to be more interested to buy
- If the deal is won, lead becomes a customer and will be added to a Upsell list for further processing in the future.
- If the deal is lost, lead is added to the newsletter list.
Related reading: How to use Foot in the Door (FITD) Technique in your Inbound Marketing Strategy
How we will deliver this solution to you
- We arrange a meeting to discuss what you’d like to offer in each stages of the process
- You need to provide:
- Content for the landing page and emails
- Other marketing materials such as white paper, report or anything that is offered in the funnel
- Access/login credentials to tools, if they will be use and needs to be integrated with FunnelBud (like Facebook Lead Ads, webinar tools, etc)
- We setup everything (landing page, emails, forms, automations, campaigns, etc) using dummy text initially. We’ll replace with actual content once they are provided.
- We demo the whole process to your team and provide a user guide
Cost to implement
- Basic: Custom quote
- Standard and Premium: Included within the allowed scope of the Standard and Premium package. Please see our pricing page for more details on how much is included.